These two beautiful and spacious first floor rooms, each with a different aspect, are airy and light with high ceilings and stunning views of either the garden or the Lancashire fells. Offering the perfect escape to relax, unwind and recharge, with soft seating where you can watch the wildilfe from the window or settle with a good book.
The first Large Barn Room has a Super Kingsize bed with an extra luxurious Hypnos mattress. A spacious en-suite with invigorating rain shower, his and hers wash basins and underfloor heating for a spa-like feeling. A soothing colour palatte, along with natural textures, original art works, and quirky touches add to the indulgence.
Our second Large Barn Room, overlooking the garden and fields beyond is a beautiful combination of comfort and style. Bespoke oak furniture, linen armcahirs, soft lighting and a relaxing palatte of muted aubergine and warm greys. A generous en-suite with just a hint of glamour allows for a roomy walk-in rain shower to indulge the senses.
Your Large Barn Room
- King size or Super King size Hypnos bed
- Mini Fridge stocked with beers, soft drinks, sweet and savoury snacks
- Nespresso Machine
- Tea station with Clipper teas
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Free Wifi
- USB ports
- Anyah Eco toiletries
- En-suite with walk-in shower/ bath with shower/ seperate bath and shower
- Underfloor heating
- Bespoke oak furniture
- Original art works
- Wool carpets
- Volga linen throws
- One of our Large Rooms can be configured as Twin Room or Family Room, with kingsize bed and single bed